Friday, June 03, 2005

The Luck Of The Oirish



I sat in "Ye Olde Irish Wishing Chair" and tried to think of something for which to wish.

In the end I wished that the chair wasn't made out of Ye Olde Irish Concrete.

So. Welcome to Chessington World Of Adventures, or The Land Of Queues as I prefer to call it. Its an interesting place and would benefit from my patented entrance queuing technique; one queue for those who are going to simply pay, another queue for those with a variety of vouchers and a last queue for argumentative morons attempting to redeem a coupon for 35p off a loaf of bread against a ticket to the park.

Further gouging is evident in the application of something called 'FastTrack' where one is asked to pay extra in order to help the park better manage its queuing.

Time, I think, to buy myself a copy of Bollocks To Alton Towers