Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Delusional Male

This is an icky journal entry of a sexual nature. If you're likely to be offended then skip on, skip on...

There are some links that are sent to you by friends that you really wish you'd never clicked on. No, I don't mean goatse, tub girl or lemon party (no, I'm not providing links; if you want to find out what they are, go visit Google. But don't say I didn't warn you.)

No, in this case I was sent a link to a review site for UK ladies of negotiable affection. I didn't know such things existed and I was instantly fascinated. Not so much by the sheer quantity, but by the reviews themselves and the male egos within.

Now, I have to confess to not having a dramatic amount of experience in this arena, but I'd always imagined that the interaction was of a transactional nature. Particularly when many of the reviews were of liasons lasting between 15 to 30 minutes. Client and supplier agree rate. Client pays. Client ejaculates. Client leaves.

But no, it would appear that many of the reviewers were super-studs, capable of bringing any woman - even one who has probably seen more men than there are stones in a quarry - to a thunderous orgasm.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but...

1) The only person likely to truly get off from monetary-based oral sex is the recipient (unless the man in question is blessed with semen that tastes of chocolate.)
2) "Putting it in the other hole" is likely to be more a cause of discomfort rather than waves of ecstasy.

and finally...

3) It might be possible, just possible, that the lady in question is an actress of award-winning quality.

Sometimes I'm faintly ashamed of the self-deluding qualities of my gender.