Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Under Pressure

I've not had time to fully enjoy the new digs yet due to pressure of work. In fact, even this poor journal is feeling a little left out.

To amuse ourselves, we've been acquiring garden Gnomes and spreading them around on the lawns outside the office block. Although an unwary client might be alarmed to see one peeping out behind a tree, management have yet to stomp on our fun (and our Gnomes. Even the one showing its bottom.)

This may be about to change.

I came in today to find one of the Gnomes hung by its neck from a rope slung from the roof. A note was stuck to it saying "I can't stand the pressure any more. Goodbye." Its cheery countenance was somewhat in contrast to the content of the note.

I wonder what fate my chaps have planned for the rest of the grotesque ornaments. Death by Rabbits, I would imagine.