Thursday, November 18, 2004

Mount It, Frame It And Stick It On The Wall

Oh yes, I forgot. I got given all the hard copies of the scans.

Apparently they're for when I go skiing. In the event something goes wrong, I can present them to the Canadian doctors to prove that I'm the one English man with a back-bone. Unlike our dear Prime Minister, Mr Blair.

Speaking of back-bones I'm still in the land of 'do I' or 'don't I'. Let me explain. I have a problem. As regular readers know, there have been irregular dating excursions, fun and games and other such jollity of the heart over the last few months. It all pretty much came to a halt with the move into the flat and away from the area. And also with the twang of the back.

So the problem. There is a someone that I've become very fond of. A good friendship seems to be taking hold. The thing is, I think I'd like more than that. The problem is attempting this could make a mess of a friendship I've come to value a great deal.

What to do. What to do.

Other news just in: The Ex has named the date of the marriage of the year. Feb 16th 2005. Apparently I will be getting an invitation. Everyone can come as my guest, ok?