Saturday, November 20, 2004

Recursive Tendancies

So it appears that there is new 'blog it on' fad. Did I mention before that I hate the word blog? So if you're listed here, you've got to list three blogs to which you link or regularly read and explain why you do so.

Raspberry has linked to me, and in turn I need to pick three from the links to pass the whole blogging lurve thing on. This is tricky, because if a blog is linked, then I generally enjoy reading it (aside from Si who cruelly killed his blog, and I've not get around to removing it from the list.)

But three (without recursion, which removes Miss Issues, Lemon and Ms Raspberry)...

Hmm...

It would have to be All Back To Mine, a blog that I will be truly gutted to see come to end. Always well written, always outspoken, usually brings a smile to these jaded features, and a fellow Brit for whom I'd like to buy a pint or four. I found him in the links of the blog below...

And there's T & A (although mostly T rather than A. A appears to have vanished into the ether.) A whole different Californian life, and usually brightens a gloomy English day (even when T is ranting...) I can't remember how I found this blog, but I'm glad I did.

And finally I'm going to break the rules and get all recursive. Lemon and Raspberry were the first blogs I came across when starting this journal, and their stats will attest that I check them at least once a day for updates. Totally honest and a true window into interesting lives. Ladies, I salute you.

Shame it can only be three. See those links on the right? Click 'em. You might like what you find.