Tuesday, December 21, 2004

The Bear Truth



So here we have it. Two ceramic bears, one (presumably female) dressed up in red PVC with a whip coyly held behind her back. The other (presumably male) all in black rubber with some peculiar purple rubber gloves and a mask. Oh, and a set of very, er, *professional* handcuffs. Metal, not plastic. With keys.

An intriguing choice for a secret Santa gift, don't you think? Its been suggested I may have a secret admirer (to complement the increasingly disturbing stalker.) I hope not; aside from one woman who swears it wasn't her, the only candidates are my male coworkers.

On the plus side, I've decided to take one of the bears on my adventures (starting with Canada next week.) The bear will be photographed in a variety of places around the world.

The question is which one? If I could work out how voting applets worked, I'd use one of those. Instead, feel free to leave a comment (anonymous or otherwise) with your choice of bear to see the world. Vote Boy or Girl. Think of it as a kind of 'Bondage Bear Idol'

Goodnight...