Monday, April 12, 2004

From the bitter and twisted department:

I have found myself alone in the house of ex (three weeks ago it was my house. Since The Boyfriend has more or less moved in, it all seems alien and strange.)

While waiting for the nice chap from Dominos to turn up, I'm pondering some random acts of vengeance. Putting prawns in the curtain poles is so 1990, and burying one of each pair of shoes in the garden seems a waste of a perfectly good lawn.

No, I'm toying with the idea of playing "Hide The Poo", where I will avail myself of some cat faeces and hide it at the bottom of the butter container. A delightful surprise over breakfast in a few weeks time...

Ok. Joking. Really.

The house is weird though. My family always said we'd never stamped our 'personality' onto it. Hence it appears to have been so easy to remove all trace of yours truly. The kiddo has not taken it well.