Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Gosh. That was a real moping entry. However, in the interests of journalistic integrity, I shall restrain myself from removing it.

Heck, if we all tried to erase the things we felt embarrassed about we'd all be very boring people.

(although I could do with deleting a few memories that leave me gnawing my knuckles whenever they surface. One in particular involves stepping on a girlfriend's beloved hamster when I was aged 8. But thats a story for a slow news day)

Anyway, I have much to be grateful for. Debauchery will shortly be taking over the driving seat (sticking tedious conservatism in the back of the car with a copy of 'Practical Householder' to read.)

You see, I am going to the Isle Of Man TT races A friend's father owns a mansion out there, and has given us the run of the place, and of the staff.

I've never had 'staff' before. I can't wait to find out what you can do with them.

This is surely an opportunity not to be passed up, and a privilege to be abused.

Ho yeah.