Saturday, April 10, 2004

Gosh, I'm tired this morning.

Out with the brother last night - he's back from Belgium for the weekend and came armed with all sorts of scary beers. A couple of bottles of something called 'Delirium' (served in a white bottle festooned with pink elephants) made Takeshi's Castle emminently watchable.

We also checked out the Starsky and Hutch movie. Again, the beer made it bearable. Well, except Owen Wilson, who plays a moron so well that you just have to wonder...

A bit of an unpleasant day yesterday as some of the realities of my situation struck home. I was supposed to be taking the kiddo out last night but when I turned up, I found that the soon-to-be-ex had taken her out with The Boyfriend. No note, nothing.

Hence the drinking session with Brother. I was somewhat down about the whole thing. This is not healthy.

On a positive note - there is only 10 hours left of cat watching. Hurrah!