Thursday, April 01, 2004

One of the purposes of this blog was to be informative. However, I've had so much fun dumping my thoughts that I've slipped a little too far into whimsy.

And she was such a nice girl too.

But I digress.

Here's how it stands:

I've come to an informal arrangement with the two other parties. Unreasonable behaviour looks like being the name of the game, and the legal costs look like being around the 500 - 600 pound sterling mark.

Unreasonable behaviour can be pretty much anything ranging from "She looked at me funny one day" to "I think she's actually Bin Laden in a cunning costume". You just need 5 examples replete with dates.

Those 5 things are between you, the other parties and the legal system. They never get out into the public domain (unlike Adultery)

...so we're all being amicable. The small child concerned won't be subject to shouting matches. And I get to pick some shiny new kitchen appliances from a catalogue.

So why do I feel so empty?