Friday, April 09, 2004

Hmm. It seems there may be a problem with one of my 5 examples of unreasonable behaviour. I understand that, technically, "Invading Poland" is not grounds for a divorce.

I shall have to give it some more thought...

Seriously though, the soon-to-be ex is grumbling about the 5 examples. I give you an example of the conversation:

She: "I don't think these are very fair, what about examples of YOUR unreasonable behaviour?"

Me (external): "I'm sorry. But you know how it has to work, we've all discussed it - I'm the injured party"

Me (internal): "Yeah - if you like, I'll go for ADULTERY and rake up ALL the dirt. Ho yeah!"

And so it goes on.

Other news is that The Boyfriend will shortly be moving in, thus meaning I'll be homeless for a few months. Time to find a comfy cardboard box.