Thursday, January 13, 2005

Any Other Business

Tonight there will be fiddling with the site. Links to be deleted, links to be added. Things to be adjusted.

Thus the usual spewing of bile and bitterness will be suspended until the morning. Until then, and because this is a posting about the journal itself, let me share some of the search terms that have found my little puddle of gloom. Rather than the usual somewhat lascivious terms, I thought I'd select some of the sweeter ones:

"Rotating sparkly cowboy hat"

When you find this, my friend, let me know. I know a little girl who would probably keep her room tidy for at least 24 hours in return of one of these. Especially if its pink.

"Stewardess Tamara"

It would seem that T of T And A has ditched the world of media for the world of aviation, or so this Googler appears to think. Sadly, she can't be found here unless she wants to be Guest Blogger for a day. Sorry.

"Location of the batcave"

It would seem that my secret identity has been revealed. Or there's a web-cam in my bedroom. But lets not go there, shall we?

Happy Thursday.