Sunday, January 02, 2005

If You Could Be Me



Thought for the day - ever thought that a person has a really interesting life, and then when you get to spend some time in it you realise it wasn't that great after all? They have all the same fears and worries, just wrapped up in different packaging.

I've no idea where that came from. Possibly while I sat on my haunches on the Whistler summit being bowled over by the beauty of it all. I'm toying with the idea of staying on an extra day, or maybe more. It is just so, so beautiful here while the weather is so clear.

The room is now eerily quiet, just the regular gurglings of the fridge to keep me company. At some point I should go out, take the Bear somewhere new, book tomorrow's lesson. But for now I'm content to sit and think. And make a noise approximating an orgasm when I finally get these damn ski boots off.

More later. With pictures.