Thursday, July 08, 2004

Bugger

Two phone calls in 5 minutes.

The first from the builders of my apartment asking me how things are going, since the estate agents of The Boyfriend had clammed up. Yeah - its a convoluted process; The Boyfriend has to sell his place to buy me out of mine.

The second was from The Boyfriend, confessing that *his* buyer had a mortgage problem and so there'd be a two month delay. Which is, I imagine, why the estate agents clammed up.

Two months.

I don't think I can take another two months. I really can't.

I phoned the builders back and they were very sympathetic, but I really can't see them hanging on for another two months.

Its all going to go wrong.

If I was alone in my room, I think I'd probably cry. As it is, I'm in an office of blokes. So I'll say "fuck" a lot instead. And maybe even the 'c' word.