Thursday, July 22, 2004

What Are You Looking At?

We have a new receptionist.  She is working here during her vacation.  She is wearing a tight t-shirt with the word 'LOOK' emblazoned across her chest in spangly sequins.  So I have.

I've never known the computer support guys to be quite so helpful.  The poor woman has a veritable swarm of them around her, plugging and unplugging cables, installing software, adjusting screens and offering a selection of ergonomically sound keyboards.

I'm tempted to buy myself a pair of comedy breasts and don a blonde wig in order to get similar service, although I think the drool on the floor around the desk might start to get irritating after a while.

Drove past the apartment I was trying to buy.  The builders put it back on the market on Monday.  It was sold today to a cash buyer.  You win some, you lose some.  Except I seem to be doing more than my fair share of losing.

I'll have a chat with my friend Beer tonight.  He understands.