Monday, July 05, 2004

Oh So Tired

Hey, guess what? Called out again. This is starting to get ridiculous now. I'm counting down the days to Disney, not so I get to spend to quality time with First-born, but so I get to sleep for more than 3 hours without hearing the cursed beep-beep-beep of that evil slab of black plastic.

Went swimming with First-born today (ok, yesterday for the pedants.) She's been fascinated with whole make-over thing: "Wow, I love your hair, Dad." "Hey, thats a cool jacket, Dad" and so on... so I thought another compliment was on the way when she looked at me thoughtfully as we got dressed afterwards:

"You know, you'd be really good looking if your tummy was smaller"

Thanks, kiddo.

So, maybe its time to start another photo-blog along the lines of scary man John Stone. Or is this just the caffeine talking right now?