Saturday, July 24, 2004

Wanna Play?

Spoof is a bad game, and I cannot advise playing it.  So shoo.  Your liver will thank you.

Still here?

Ok, here's the deal.  You need a forfeit drink and three coins per person.  The drink (which can be anything) is placed in the centre of the table.  Each person puts between zero and three coins in their hand and hold their hand over the table so no-one can see what they have.  You then go around the table, with each person trying to guess how many coins there are in total.  Whoever guesses the correct amount is out, and the game starts again.

The last person remaining has to drink the drink.  Then they have to buy the next drink.  And s0 it goes on.

Oh, and anyone caught gloating (for example, putting a fist in the air and saying "Yay!" when they're out) has to drink the drink.

Once one starts losing, one soon finds oneself on a bit of a losing streak.  And of course, when one loses, one tries to get one's revenge by inventing the most horrendous drink possible.

I found myself chewing my through a concoction of Baileys, Tequila, Vodka, Pernod and Bacardi (where the Baileys had curdled into something the consistancy of putty in the base of the glass.)

No pictures, I'm afraid.  I was too busy concentrating on holding down my curry.