Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Ok, So Sometimes It Can Go Wrong

Long time readers may recall my habit of selecting films on the basis of how bad it is (witness the whole Bad Boys II incident), and also that this approach can sometimes blow up in one's face (2 Fast 2 Furious) when a film is so bad it ceases to even amuse a chap who is worse the wear for beer.

I guess it was inevitable that my approach to selecting resumes would have a similar outcome. 

We have a guy in for interview, based on the fact that he worked on a system called "Flange" which, as I'm sure you'll agree, sounds a bit rude.  We were looking forward to asking lots of Flange-related questions.  I'll leave their content to your imagination.

Unfortunately, the guy looks like Lurch from The Addams Family.  So now I'm fighting the urge to ask "So how long have you been a member of the undead?"   Mainly because I'm afraid of the answer.

If there's no post tonight it'll be because my brain has been eaten.