Friday, August 20, 2004

Further Things I Learnt From Yesterday

* Don't Use A Computer When Drunk

I have absolutely no memory of creating the previous journal entry. For reasons to be made clear in a moment I could only look at comments this morning, saw Another Drink's and thought "What the heck did I say about Switzerland? Have I offended an entire country?"

I should check the Sent Items folder of my email, but I haven't the courage at the moment.

* If You Know A Foreign Language, Don't Tell Anyone

I'm fluent in German (well, it takes a couple of days and then its like my brain switches gear.) Nobody in the office knows this. They also don't know that when they were talking about me, my boss and other people I know and care about, I understood. Every. Word.

Heh.

* This Journal Is Red Hot X Rated Material

Seriously. Not only is it blocked by Vodafone. The Internet Cafe at the airport wouldn't let me look at it. And yet all the journals in the side-bar work.

Evidentally I am bad, and my thoughts are dangerous materials which, in the wrong hands, could incite violence. Alternatively, NewlySingle might mean something very rude in an as yet unknown language.

I really should go to work. The fact I had to check-in for my flight home at 5:30am will cut short shrift with the human resources department.