Friday, August 06, 2004

Land Of The Paranoid


Ladies and gentlemen, we are away. The bit of paper you see above is the Divorce Absolute. Also known as "You're Outta Here".

Getting this piece of paper has made all the teeth gritting indignities endured through 'amicability' worthwhile. I know people who've had this process drag on for years. Here, it took about 4 months.

Now I get to grow a backbone. Heh.

Great show last night. Click the link in the post below on Sunday for a listen. I'm not sure if my contribution will make it into the broadcast. The keywords are "Ant And Dec" (which nobody outside of the UK is going to understand.)

With the bit of paper now in my hand I'm thinking about the future.

Not for the first time I'm pondering a career change; my first choice of career was journalism and writing runs in the family. I took the option of computing because there was more money in it. Looking back, I think I made a mistake. I've had a few bits and pieces published over the years. Maybe its time to make a little more effort...

...and possibly bother to proof read these posts for grammar and spelling before hitting the publish button.

Time to catch a plane.