Friday, October 29, 2004

SWM WLTM

Someone has just found the journal while searching for "chat rooms dating for incontinent people"

My initial reaction was "Oh, please god, no" and, to shut the site down. But then I start feeling a little sympathy for this person (unless, of course, the person gets off on incontinence, which has got to rate as the weirdest fetish I've ever encountered. And I've encountered a few.)

You see, I don't think I've ever seen that option on Match.com. These dating agencies rarely ask the questions that you really want answered:

"Do you put out on the first date?"
"Do you expect the person you meet to put out on the first date?"

Because, my friends, lets face it; those are the questions in everyone's mind as they nervously push beer mats around the table or fiddle with half eaten breadsticks, trying to avoid eye contact until the first few glasses of wine have been drunk.

And as for my own dating exploits? Sadly, all on-hold for the time being. How long the ladies in question are prepared to be on-hold is a different matter all together...