Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Belgian Chocolate

Who wants some?

I'm off to sample some alarming Belgian beer in a couple of weekends time (my brother is living out there at the moment and, in common with many of my friends, has reacted to my hour of need by inviting me over with the alluring offer of getting drunk and looking at girls)

Yes, I may only look. Just until the paperwork is signed. After that...

It amazes me how the time fills up - when this all kicked off, my greatest fear was that I'd end up sitting in a room, moping about the unfairness of life. Instead, I've not managed to get through a weekend without some form of activity. Generally involving carousing.

So, a weekend in Belgium. A country noted for chocolate, Tin Tin and really, really frightening beer. We're talking stuff brewed by monks to be drunk like wine. Except that we'll be chugging it back in litre glasses.

One day, in a few short months, I shall be able to add 'sex' to the list of hedonistic and debauched activities. The time cannot come soon enough - I fear my liver may collapse with only 'alcohol' and 'really hot curries' being the only current entries.