Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Garden Musings

Ok. So I got locked out. However, its a lovely evening. Birds are chirping. The motorway is almost inaudible. And I can smell the sweet smells of summer creeping in on the freshness of spring.

Lovely.

And, I get to geek out with the magic red card.

If nobody comes to let me in within the next 5 minutes, I'm going to call up The Uncle and relocate to a pub garden where I will enjoy the same sounds and smells, with the added pleasure of a pint of Chiswick.

Thought for the evening. The Boyfriend (who as regular readers may remember is almost blind) decided to creosote the fence and shed at the weekend. In a particularly purple shade. Consider that for a moment, and then pity all those poor plants, getting ready for summer and now coated in thick, gloopy wood preservative.