Monday, May 24, 2004

Having A Fiddle

I've been tinkering with template (nothing too daring, I can't munge HTML for toffee.) Let me know if I broke it.

Ok - not in quite so much of a dark place as earlier today (although going through photo albums to try and find some pictures of me and first-born, and discovering that even those had gone almost sent me back there.)

Here's a totally off-topic question concerning journal entries. You write an entry. You publish it. A little later you think "Damn, I wish I hadn't said that"

Do you:

A) Carry on regardless - the entry is in the public domain
B) Edit or delete the entry - its your journal, be as revisionist as you like
C) Post a correction entry with a long explanation for the correction
D) Repeat C over and over again until either Blogger collapses or the Prozac kicks in