Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Losing Time

Here's the problem.

I'm 6 months and 350 posts into this whole 'single' thing. I can hardly be called 'Newly Single' anymore because, well, I'm not. I've been single for 6 months, 2 of which were legally single.

(Hey, what a great name for a film: "Legally Single" - reckon Reese Witherspoon would be up for it?)

Maybe I should change the journal to "Resolutely Single", "Forever Single" or similar.

Or maybe its time to shut up shop and move on to pastures new. Lots of the blogs that I read on a daily basis have either closed down completely or are dying from a lack of updates. Perhaps its A Sign.

I shall give it some thought.

I shall also call Jane and change the time of my Induction; I have a meeting on Thursday with The Ex and The Boyfriend regarding the fact they've been less than forthcoming with their part of the settlement.