Thursday, September 09, 2004

Plagarism


Plagarism is an ugly word. Not least because I'm not sure I can spell it and its one of those silly words ending in 'ism'. When I rule the world, all silly words will be outlawed and replaced by versions that spell the same way they sound. I'm allowed to do this; I've got an English degree - it must have some use.

America will obviously be exempted, and forced to spell 'colour' the English way because, well, I'll be ruling the world and can be as irrational as I like.

You wait until you see what I've got in store for the director of the film Torque. Think you can burn through 2 hours of my life and there not be Consequences?

But I digress. Above is a self-portrait by First-born, stuck on my office wall. It struck me that her artistic style has changed over recent months, resembling more this person's technique. If this is the result of plagarism, then I'm anticipating some *really* interesting questions from First-born over the weekend...