Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Nun Or Nazi?

Decisions, decisions.

In a moment of drunken rashness during the traditional Friday evening "Thank God The Week Is Over" after-work beer session I signed up to this.

God knows why. I've never even seen the film. But in the warm fuzziness imbued by alcohol, it seemed a great idea.

So the question now is: Nun or Nazi? I'm off to the costume shop today to make my selection; I've done Nuns before (not in the biblical sense, that would be bad. Unless they were pretty and having Doubts, of course) but never a Nazi.

Like I said; decisions, decisions.

** UPDATE **

A third option has appeared. Three of us will wear oversized t-shirts with the words "Doh", "Ray", "Me" on each respectively. The latter word appeals most, self absorbed creature that I am. Just as well; the only Nun costume left in the shop was "Sexy Mother Superior" and I'm not sure the world is ready for Rocky Horror style Newly.

** FURTHER UPDATE **

...although those stockings would look good on me...

See what I meant about 'decisions, decisions' ?