Sunday, June 20, 2004

Burning The Quill

Seems like fun girl and all round good-egg Moxee is hanging up her blogging boots for good.

Its a sad thing because, unlike most journals that end when the author either got bored, got a life or just ran out of things to say, Ms. Mox called it a day when someone blew her anonymity to folks who didn't need to know.

Miss Issues posted a list of rules recently. Number 3 was all about protecting anonymity. And with the end of Moxee's journal coming fast on the end of this, it got me to thinking - what would happen if anyone I know got hold of this stuff? Initially, nothing - I'm a pretty open person; nobody I know would find anything surprising here.

But supposing some kind person forwarded it on to The Ex?

Should I stop posting until July 31?

Or should I go by The New Newly Single Rule Of Journals: "Fuck 'em"?

I've got some stuff about fun stuff that happened today, and then I think I'll sleep on it. Next week is the week of the 5 day bike ride.

(oh, and longtime readers should note that I used the 'b' word in honour of Moxee's departure. You shan't see it used here again in this lifetime :-) )