Saturday, June 12, 2004

You Know You've Gone Without Sex Too Long...



...when you start thinking about this sort of thing.

Observe the two images of Queen Liz above.

On the left you have Her Majesty as she appears on a standard English 5 pound note. On the right you have Her Majesty as she appears on a Manx 5 pound note.

Now, is it just me, or is Liz just a little bit foxy in that image on the right. Kind of a 1950s posh bit, who is probably doing the dirty with the gardener on a regular basis? While on the left, well, she looks like my gran.

If I were the royal portrait painter, and Liz got hold of these images, I'd be worried:

Liz: "My man, we have come into the possession of something called a '5 pound note'"
He: "Really, ma'am?"
Liz: "Yes. And it appears that we now resemble somebody's grandmother rather than a posh bit of totty who looks like she might be a bit of a - what is the word - goer."
He: "Well, yes ma'am. Aging gracefully and all that."
Liz: "My man, it will not do. If we had wanted an accurate portrait we would have had Edward take a bloody photograph. Do it again. Something a little provocative."
He: "Yes ma'am. I'll go and fetch the vaseline."

I have a feeling I'll be spending some quality time in The Tower for this post...