Tuesday, June 15, 2004

The House Of 180 Empties



Yeah, the plate got a bit fuller by the time I finally left.

Tomorrow I get back on the bike. I've not ridden it for a couple of weeks and it is glaring, reproachfully, out of the garage at me. I imagine this means that tomorrow it will choose a good time to drop the back wheel. Either at speed, or when I'm trying to show off my legs to a passing group of impressionable young women (yes, I really can be that shallow if I put my mind to it.)

Still wishing I was back on the Isle Of Man.

Looking forward to taking First-born to Euro-Disney (and Paris) in 3 weeks time.

Really looking forward to going to Prague with the chaps in August. Debauchery.

Really, really looking forward to going to Amsterdam with the chaps in September. Hedonism.

And as for the Munich Beerfest in October? I'm positively trembling with anticipation. Or maybe its just my liver saying: "For the love of God, NO!"