Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Cleaner Update

Yeah. She was there again today. This time I was fully clothed (I guess her 'naked newly' sense must be a little off today.) Conversation went thus:

She: "Oh, hello deary. A good bike ride?"
Me: "Yes, lovely thanks."
She: "Oh, about yesterday..."
Me: (uh oh)
She: "I hope you aren't worried that I'm going to lodge a complaint or anything. You shouldn't be, love - I've seen enough men without their undergarments in my time... cheerio"
Me: !!

Now, there are two really disturbing things about this conversation. The world is truly messed up if a woman can wander into a mens changing room and then lodge a complaint about the nakedness therein.

The second is that she's 'seen enough men without their undergarments' in her time.

I mean, I'm pleased for her and all. But that conjured up an image that I could well have done without.